Setting up two-factor authentication (2FA) on your accounts is a simple, cost-effective way to increase your campaign’s security. It is also one of the most effective. In fact, it is number 3 on the Belfer Center’s Top 5 Checklist for campaign security. Below, find a series of guides that explain the what, why, and how of using two-factor authentication:
- Why you should set up 2FA on your accounts
- Guide to choosing a second factor
- Pro Tip: Should I ever share my 2FA codes?
- What are 2FA Backup Codes
- Troubleshooting: I lost my 2FA device, and now I’m locked out
Have questions about using 2FA that are not addressed by our guides? Ask us at Campaign Helpdesk!
Need help setting up your 2FA device? Sign up for a hands-on training.
Get a free 2FA security key
Want a Yubikey of your own? Submit a ticket to Campaign Helpdesk, and get a swag pack, including a Yubikey!