Effective security requires good human habits and effective technological solutions.
Our Security guides help you accomplish an important step in a broader security program. But this step alone is not sufficient for you or your organization to be secure.
For a comprehensive guide to campaign security, please see the Cybersecurity Campaign Playbook by the Belfer Center at Harvard University. The Campaign Helpdesk team is here to help you implement these and other best practices.
Here are some of our top security articles, to get you started.
- Get started with 2FA - the single most effective step towards securing your accounts.
- Top security tips for the Midterm elections
- Secure your social media accounts
- Spot a phishing email
- Password manager basics
- Using Stethoscope to make your computer more secure
- 6 Steps to Better Digital Security with Slack